Monday 23 March 2015

My Bucket List

Following interest in my Thirty things to do before Thirty list here's the list that I'm now obsessing over.  There isn't a time limit on it this time - well not in the same way.  There's a deadline, I just don't know when it is...

I've been really fortunate to travel and do some pretty cool stuff but also I don't want to have a list of things that are dependent on me having a serious amount of disposable income.  That's pretty discouraging particularly as for the foreseeable future I'm living on a shoestring.  

So for those who asked, here is the work in progress split into two categories; simple and expensive.  Feel free to steal any ideas and let me know if you have others I should add!  


Simple Significant Ideas
Big Crazy Ideas
Climb Snowdon
Visit Denver, Colorado
Sail independently
Visit Vancouver
Watch 10 documentaries on subjects I’m not interested in
Eat at Michelin Star Restaurant (not pub)
Learn to alter clothes properly
Do skydive
Grow hair long again at some point
Go to international rugby match
Skinny Dip
Learn to ride a motorbike
Make a will
Go Parasailing
Do a sportif
Go up in an air balloon
Learn to build something (like the bed I now need)
Publish my own writing
Write to significant people I’ve lost touch with
Watch a live recording of a TV show
Do another 3 week detox
Do a NYE in Edinburgh
Volunteer in a charity shop
Go on a last minute road trip and book accommodation on the way...
Be part of a play
Ride in a helicopter
Watch a sunrise and sunset in the same day
Go on a led retreat
Sing karaoke in public
Hike in Scotland
Play cello at a public performance
Cycle Coast to Coast
Plan my own funeral

Plant a tree

Make ice cream

Fill in my autobiography book (and remember what I have done not just what I want to do)

Be blonde just once

Wear heels everyday for a month

Learn something crafty (craftsy course?)

Read 10 books on subjects I don’t know about

YouTube vocal teachers and strengthen voice

Read all the books I own

Learn a 20 minute yoga routine

Learn the rules of poker

Draw something frame-able http://www.learn-to-draw.com/

Get typing speed up http://www.learntyping.org/





No comments:

Post a Comment